Friday, October 22, 2010

YooohoooooOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is 22nd october 2010...yes,and the time nw is 842pm...(actually tak tahu nak tulis entry mcm mana,thats y simply tembak one entry)=D...Yesterday officially broke up with him...feel like juz put down a big stone that lay on my back fr 1year..my god..1year like a parasite..making my life complicated....1year i had to sacrifice so many things..my feelings as a girl...my emotion as a girl..i hv to accept wateva he said...wateva he wants...cant feel jealous even he is holding anotha gal's hand...haha,ya,no way!!!cant feel 10% jealous oso if he did that infront of me...and plz,the gal here not his sisters,its a gal....girl friends.....=)
If u guys wondering hw I can b wth him fr 1year,haahaha..the exact thing im wondering...i oso dun knw hw I be wth him fr 1year!!!seriously like stupid!!nw im saying this,not coz i hate him d,its because I can see his true colours,and start looking things at different point...y he said that?y he did that?y he wanna think that way?i get the answer d nw...coz he seriously in love wth that gal...wth someone that he claims as sister...hahahaaaaa.....funny la....u said thats ur sister,kakak angkat laa katakan....but u fall in love wth her...hmmm...congrats...i doakan u guys sampai ke jinjang pelamin....=D
I can oni wish the best fr u both laa...ths special msg fr her...heloo gal,if u can do this to other gal...thats me...that u claim too as sister,dun frget that ur boy fren can do the same thing to u...touchwood laa...i dun wan wish the worst fr u...but the best fr u,hope it comes frm others...not me definitely...i dun like to act....
And to u...jeng..jeng..jeng...someone that i called as BF fr 1year....seriously i hate u so much...but to think back..im really wanna say thanks to the God...coz HE show me so clear,he let me see n decide with my own eyes...if not her,u will still go to other gal...coz u r not serious in the relationship...u cant be serious too...so,what more i can ask for???
So this is my story...huhuhuuuu...finally the E.N.D.....=p

No comments: