Thursday, October 14, 2010

So Many Things in My Mind,but Lazy to Write...(@.@)

Im back.....wuahahahaaaaa......

long time d neva update blog...really missed this blogging page...
tapi malas nak tulis....hehehehe...

like wat i wrote in my title....
seriously so many things in my mind,but lazy to write....

bukan apa..coz im on shift work...so,if on morning shift,went back home
at 330pm,then afternoon shift,went back home at 1130pm...by the time i
swich on my laptop,key in my laptop log in password,then waiting fr the
broadband initialising....hmmmm....really malas wanna wait fr those steps...
so,thats y neva blog fr so long....=)

Actually,so many things la happened...
prob at work place,then followed by prob in the family...
not enough of this,suddenly another prob,heheeee,prob in the relationship....
seriously nearly break downs...dun knw what to do...feel like wateva i had done,or doing,or even wat im gonna do next,nothing is perfect...

so many backstabbing incident happened here at work place...
the close(not so close laaaa)relationship amongs working colleagues and me no more d...
i feel so boring and so irritating to come to work...lgsung x ada mood to see some faces here...
im juz wondering,they can simply go n bamboo someone in the facebook...but cant face
that person and talk straight frward...such a coward action...if i dun like ths certain ppl,
i will go straight to that person face,and tell the truth...rather than smiling infront,but then
stabbing frm the back....haiyooo...mcm budak kecik la....

A good example that i saw today....there is this one GIRL...she commented something on her friend post in fb,that eventually is my friend too...She said "such a boring day,working nite syif with"BEST FREN".....".....that Best Friend is definitely was saying abot me...she can
smile at me,behaving like nothing happened,but then go to others,said that she was too boring on same shift with me...
hahahaa.....i juz feel like wanna laugh....a big sarcastic laugh...
Hellooooo *erumai*u thought i wanna work with u,or do u think that i even not feel anything
when work wth u...if u feel boring...i feel damn boring....boring like hell....boring have to see ur face..boring coz have to work with a sarcastic and talam muka ppl like u...adui...dun
make me talk la....seriously funny....=D

And i alwiz believe that ppl like and hate you,coz of one common reason....hehehe...that is
*YOU ARE THE BEST*!!!Sooooooooo,i dun care and i dun mind abot u laaaaa*erumai*...wuahahahaaa...=D

And then comes family prob..hmmmmm...whatelse...i can continue my study next year,
but in one condition....muz earn more than rm1500 to support my family and at the same
time to support my studies...aduiiii.....seriyane tale valiii laaaa....(means headache)....
huhuuuuuuu....

Next,relationship prob....hmmmm....this one really a big headache...but its true laaa,when
u love someone so much,its hard to leave that particular one,although he hurts u again,again..n again....n then again....again....and the list still goes on....it doesnt mean
that im stupid...but it juz teach me to be more alert...more cautious about ur surroundings,
dun trust ANYONE easily...listen to me,it gonna hurt like HELL when u put 100% TRUST on
someone and that someone mis-used it....

I did some stupid thing actually,which he said he not gonna forgive me for what i did....
and i said ok...then slowly wanna keep away frm him..but end up receiving a msg that says
lebih kurang mcm ni laaaa"I HATE U,BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE U LIKE HELL,SO PLZ
DN REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN AND HURT ME.....I FORGIVE YOU THIS TIME.."
when i received ths msg...huhuuuu..oni God knws hw i feel.....happy but at the same time,
be extra Alert of everything....=)

So,moral of the story is....prob comes today,and will go away tomorrow...the person that u
trust today,soon u will hate that person....Soooooooo.....be alert and be happpyyyyy..!!!!!

No comments: