Wednesday, June 2, 2010




Helooooo.....everybody!!!!im back on my blog page!!!yaahoooo!!!(heheheeeee....saja nak buat welcoming yg gempak ckit....=).....Today me on afternoon shift alone...haizzzz...actually with Abg Rahim~merangkap Guest Service Supervisor~but still feel boring...hehehee...not because i dont like work with him,but he is busy with his work,and im alone at front desk...5min ago,handled a chinese guest...frm Malaysian one...feel funny when they talked Mandarin infront of me...not coz of their words...but its actually they don't know that I understand Mandarin very well,and they are talking about what i gonna do,"she will collect the deposit for per pax,you must pay one la!!!"~with the chinese slang........i tried my level best not to laugh...and SUCCEDED!!!heheheheee....


This is me,i try to not show to others that i understand Chinese...don't know why la...when I go for any interview...obviously i will wrote down MANDARIN as one of my language skills...but when ask me to talk to any chinese guest especially..... especialllyyyyyy.....noted here"CHINESE FROM CHINA"aduiiii.......seriously scared wanna handle them....my 1st reason,their slang and my slang totally different....CHINA's MANDARIN more"formal"than Malaysian one....whatever they talk or ask,the grammar will be very good....something like past tense,present tense,future tense...STRICTLY NO "LAH"or "MAH"usage like our MALAYSIAN MANDARIN...hehehehe..but actually me used to Malaysian one and this is our Malaysia special qualities..
..2nd reason,once we open our mouth and reply them in chinese...thats it!!after that no matter whats the time,morning,afternoon or even night shift,they will looking for the same person to handle them...because the person understand their language...haizzzz....
....3rd reason,why i dont want to talk....hehehee....sorry...its actually i wan them to learn to speak in English...seriously,deeply,madly,whatever la...hope all CHINA guest can speak English la one day...plz....they have to used to it....by hook or by crook....almost all the road sign in Malaysia in Malay..so,atleast if they knw little bit of English...they still can translate by their own...and understand little bit....=)



Tomorrow(03/06/2010) I will be on morning syif...back to back la...Haiyo....hope i can get up early...i will be back to home around 12am,then 5am have to wake up for morning shift...1st time im doing back to back...wish that i wont feel sleepy when working 2mrw with JASON CHAN KIN CHONG...hehehehe...while writing,i already feel damn sleepy and yawning....Actually ths is not the 1st time i didnt sleep at all....last time,i still remember,i have to rushed to Ipoh on Saturday(10 april 2010),im doing night shift on Friday(9 april 2010),so the next day,when i finished work at 7am,i rushed to bus station,went to Ipoh...didnt sleep at the bus at all,when i reached at Devin's house at 1030am,his sisters all brought me to a jewellery shop at Ipoh..they told me that they wanna do some last minute shopping for their evening naming ceremony function....but in my mind,I only can thought about wanted to go back and sleep....ZZZzzzZZZZ....

When the time they finished their shopping,its already 2pm....juz imagined normally i will fall asleep if im at home back from nite syif...but for the sake of them,i didnt sleep at all....!!!!Back to his house,i cant sleep because his parents at home,obviously its not a good attitude to shown"sleeping at someone's house,somemore during day time..."heheheee....nak jaga air muka lar.....Nite time,the function start at 8pm and end at 11pm....then after that,went out "supper"with them....haiyo...oni GOD AND ME knew where i went that day....=p...

Back home again at 4am....went to sleep at 5am....haizzzzz...then woke up at 9am,rushed to bus station with his sisters,send me back to Penang....such a busy and non-sleeping day for me...but which i enjoyed the most oso la...coz he is with me....=)..love u bee...

Ok,need to stop my story d.......again,my routine for today,do closing and go back home...bye bye diary...




































































































































No comments: