Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Letter 4 U....

Sooo soorryy to say this,i alrdy totally fed up and oso can say starting to give up with u...u r not the one that i admired and like anymore...dun knw y...hmmm...the usual words that alwiz comes out frm my mouth...."dun knw y?"seriously i oso dun knw....=)..u hurt me like nobody business...u keep on saying that i oso hurt u before....huh...only one thing....i start to suspect u....i knw when we love someone,we shud not have anythng hidden frm the one...but so far whateva u done to me...totally sucks!!!!u dun wan to talk to me nicely and one of the reason why was bcoz u said i said something to Sowbna(ur ex gf)thats why after she talked to me,she even dun wan look at u...hmmm....nw she is ur best fren huh???im the type of if i done any mistakes or if i lie to someone,i will admit it at last...but if let say i neva done any mistakes,what for i wana hide that frm u???lets make it fair and square la bi....i had done some mistakes,and the same goes to u...u hide the truth about her frm me last time...i believe as long as i didnt saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my ear...i wont believe it....same thing....i neva heard or saw anythng...so,nw both of us still imperfectly perfect...but if one day i caught u..then u will knw the"langit tinggi ke rendah".....


Nw ths at ths moment....ermm...tarikh hari ni....22/05/2010,1148am...i really have no feelings towards anythng....and why i still be with u???hmmm...oni God knws...i knw u wont change...and im not gonna change fr anyone,anymore,at anytime...thats it 4 u...u dun knw hw hurt am i...and u will not take time to knw..thats it u..but me...even if u r angry,i will be understanding and wont disturb u....hmmm...seriously i want to do something special fr my 20th birthday....frget everythng,...leave everythng...juz go away...but i love my parents....i love them more than i love u...they are my world...after ths i wont trust u until i saw it with my own eyes...i can oni say i "fed up with ur attitudes towards me..."


After ths let God decide.....who are meant to be with who....i dun knw....and i wont say that u r meant to be with me anymore....u r my boy friend....but not my hubby or my life anymore...enough is enough...let me start to accept the reality before something bad happens...


And please to my fellow buddies....dun think im down nw...oh god...ths is such a "sap sap sui" matter....and i wont cry fr ths small thing....huhuhuhuhuhu...crying times alrdy become past time in my life...i oni wanna c my future afta ths....heheheheeee.....and my usual quote"ACHU ROCKS 4EVA!!!!!"huaaaaaaaaaaa......(i knw Noorfiezaina bt Rafie doesnt like my ths quote...hahahaaaa....i knw....she is jealous of my spirit"semangat"!!!!)



I ♥ evry1!!!!

~♦Achu Ramoo♦~

2 comments:

ita said...

relex la achu....

Anonymous said...

yelaa..i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealouz of ur spirit kann? hehe.